Application number: ENER20066
Position: Special Contractor
Department: Operation and Maintenance
Salary: R262,020 – R359,424 per annum (plus benefits).
· Maintenance and assistance in laying underground MV, BT and food service cables in accordance with work instructions.
· Maintenance and assistance in installation and erection of overhead wires. Transfer and dismantling of meters and distribution boxes
· Installation, removal and replacement of street lights, poles, transformers and electrical distribution panels.
· Operate plant and mechanical equipment to achieve departmental and departmental goals and objectives.
· Comply with safety regulations required by the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
· Ensure that common manual tasks are completed. It meets regulatory and safety requirements.
· Avoid unnecessary expenses and follow financial rules.
· Ensure adherence to the principles of Batho Pele and maintain good relationships with clients. and providing effective and efficient services
· Ensure workforce management to maintain high levels of production.
CE encrypted driver’s license and a valid PrDP.
2 years of experience in the municipality
Interested candidates with relevant experience and experience in these challenging and stimulating positions are encouraged to apply using the online application form linked to the advertisement on the City of Ekurhuleni website (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Questions: Tel: 0860 54 3000.
Candidates may be required to provide evidence of an appropriate level of NQF for the qualifications obtained.
If applicants are not notified of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date of the application, it will be rejected. The city of Ekurhuleni supports the principles of the Employment Equity Act. and have the right to vote. No voting or additional voting shall be held.
Headquarters: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporation
Place of work: agency
Occupation: Special Contractor: Distribution | Relevant experts and specialists
Organization: Department of Energy (2019)
This is a full time job.
Walk: no way
Job posting: August 23, 2023 4:02:38 AM.