FNB Youth Development
Learner Stipend: R6000.00
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Learner role is a development role in which the role incumbent will be completing a formal, registered qualification while gaining work experience During the period of employment, the Learner will be responsible for delivering tasks in order to execute predefined work objectives such as research, analysis, administration, process and project work that add value to the business area The Learner will be expected to fulfil all the requirements of the qualification. Additional work-related training will be provided a required.
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Optimises work through the application of learning experiences
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Engages in activities for own development
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Contributes to teamwork
- Successful completion of Grade 12 (High School Diploma) or its equivalent is mandatory.
Demonstrate proficient computer skills, including familiarity with relevant software and applications.
How to Apply?
All prospective applicants must apply via the FirstRand website. They can visit FirstRand Careers to submit their applications. Accuracy and completeness of information provided are crucial for a seamless application process.