Applications are invited for individuals to participate in the above mentioned learnership programme based in Sedibeng. At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. Heineken Beverages (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd) is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values inclusion and diversity. You must be fully eligible to live and work in South Africa to apply.
Operation of the following processes:
- Filling and date coding
- Packing and Unpacking
- First line maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum qualification of Matric/Grade 12 or relevant N qualifications.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises