Duration: 12 Months Contract
Provide quality patient care aligned to the scope of practice. Represent Netcare 911 as a true brand ambassador by upholding the Netcare values of care, dignity, truth, participation and passion. Promote improved operational performance and patient experience through quality delivery of services and patient interaction, by subscribing to the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Key work output and accountabilities
- Patient assessment, management and customer care
- Ongoing customer satisfaction
- Accurate administration and record keeping
- Quality assurance to maintain work standards and integrity of data reporting
- Effective control of vehicles and equipment
- Compliance to Health and Safety Regulations
- Adherence to HPCSA protocols and CPD Compliance
- Compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures
- Stakeholder management
- Self-Management and development
- Managing work: Managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Building Customer Loyalty: Effectively meeting customer needs, building productive customer relationships, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment.
- Quality Orientation: Originating action to improve existing work processes and conditions for improved quality of outputs
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Current registration with the Professional Board of Emergency Care at the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as BAA
- Must have a valid PDP for passengers and a valid code 10 driver’s licence.
- 1 Years post-graduate patient care experience in an operational environment would be beneficial
- Good general knowledge and understanding of legislation pertaining to the specific business environment of Netcare 911.
How to Apply?
Send your Applications via email to: email@example.com