larger hub airports in Southern Africa. The airline has been in operation for over 30 years and offers a comprehensive network of destinations throughout the region. Airlink is known for its punctuality and is associated with various international airlines through interline and codeshare agreements, offering passengers more travel options. The airline operates independently under its own unique 4Z flight code and is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and is IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) certified. Airlink flies to various destinations across South Africa, as well as cities in Botswana, Lesotho, and other African countries.
How to apply for a cleaner job at airlink?
- Prepare Your Application: Ensure that you have an updated CV and any other required documents.
- Find the Job Opening: Keep an eye on the Airlink Careers website and other reputable job portals for cleaner job vacancies.
- Submit Your Application: Once you find a suitable opening, follow the application instructions provided. This may involve sending your CV to a specified email address, quoting the reference number in the subject line, and ensuring that your application reaches the company by the specified deadline.
- Check the Requirements: Make sure you meet the minimum education and experience requirements for the specific job opening.
- Follow Up: After submitting your application, you may consider following up with the company if you haven’t heard back after a reasonable amount of time.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent N4.
- Experience within the cleaning/aviation environment.
How to Apply?
Career Portal #Graduates24 #Learnerships Available #Puff and Pass #studentroom
people with grade 12