Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest integrated security solutions provider and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation are fundamental to our impressive record of accomplishments.
By keeping abreast of the latest trends and technological developments globally, and continuously evolving and innovating, the Group remains a front-runner in the security solutions market. Through a bouquet of services and related products, the Group can tailor make a solution for any requirement.
What are the job requirements for fidelity services group
The job requirements for Fidelity Services Group may vary depending on the specific position you are applying for. However, some general requirements that may be common across various roles include:
- Experience: Some positions may require a certain amount of work experience, while others may be open to recent or upcoming college graduates with no finance background.
- Shift Schedule: Depending on the role, you may be required to work a flexible 12-hour shift schedule, including days, nights, or weekends.
- Background Check: Candidates who are presented with a Fidelity offer will need to go through a background check, which includes a criminal, civil litigations, and regulatory review, employment, education, and credit review (role dependent) .
- Drug Screening: Fidelity may conduct a pre-employment drug screen, which reviews for substances such as amphetamines, THC (marijuana), cocaine, opiates, and phencyclidine.
- Work Schedule: Most associates in the U.S. have a hybrid schedule and are only required to work at their designated Fidelity office location, subject to change based on role and business needs.
How to Apply?
Here Are List of Available Positions: