- Reference Number : refs/019592
- Directorate : Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R147 036.00 per annum, excluding benefits.
- Enquiries : Mr. B Ramoleta -Manager: Patient Admin Tel: 011 481 2097
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification and minimum PSIRA Grade D Certificate. Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Security. The following will serve as an added advantage: Firefighting Certificate and First Aid Certificate.
- Responsible for the control of access to the Dental Hospital and offices. Maintain and follow security procedures/protocols. Maintain proper record keeping (all security registers) and safeguarding of security equipment. Report any suspicious incidents and respond to emergencies to provide assistance. Maintain safe and secure environment for employees, patients, visitors and students. Check functionality of all security equipment and monitor surveillance equipment. Control of keys. Conduct security risk assessment and report security breaches. Investigates security breaches, incidents, and other alarming behaviour. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities. Any other security duties delegated by supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to email@example.com. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview) Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WITS ORAL HEALTH CENTRE
Closing Date : 26-01-2024