Nedbank invites unemployed graduates to apply for Innovators of Tomorrow Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Various, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 23 January 2024
Applications are open for Nedbank’s Innovators of Tomorrow internship programme. If you’re a forward-thinker, creator, and visionary ready to redefine your career, this is your opportunity. Respond to one of the challenges and demonstrate how you’ll use your skills to solve problems creatively for an unmatched design experience.
Nedbank is a commercial banking institution based in Sandton, South Africa, offering a wide range of wholesale and retail banking services. Innovators of Tomorrow is a dynamic, paid internship programme designed for forward-thinkers, creators, and visionaries to immerse themselves in a year-long, growth-filled journey.
- Hands-on experience
- One-year paid internship
- Exposure to co-creation of experiences in financial services, purpose, and sustainability
- Networking opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- No specific qualifications required
- Looking for creative and innovative thinkers who are born designers
- Flexible, always wanting to learn, and ready to use their skills in new and exciting ways
How to Apply
Ready to reshape your future? Follow these steps:
- Respond to a Challenge:
- Select and complete a challenge that showcases your unique perspective and approach to innovation and creative solutions.
- On-site Hackathon:
- Successful challengers will be invited to an on-site hackathon, collaborating with like-minded individuals to solve real-world problems.
- Year-long Internship:
- Chosen innovators will embark on a paid, one-year internship, gaining unparalleled insights, mentorship, and the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects.