The Public Utility Transport Corporation (PUTCO) is a provider of commuter bus services in the provinces of Gauteng, Limpopo, and the western parts of Mpumalanga in South Africa. Established in 1945, PUTCO operates 1,600 buses, employs over 3,300 people, and transports more than 230,000 commuters daily. The company’s vehicles travel more than 90 million kilometers per year.
What are the requirements for Putco bus cleaners jobs
The requirements for Putco bus cleaners jobs may vary depending on the specific position and location. However, based on the available search results, the following requirements can be identified:
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Experience in cleaning and other handy workmanship.
- Relevant experience or exposure to mechanics would be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to operate a bus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
What is the application process for putco bus cleaners jobs
The application process for Putco bus cleaners jobs may vary depending on the specific position and location. Based on the available search results, the following application process can be identified:
- Contact the local Putco office: In some cases, you may need to contact the local Putco office to inquire about job openings for bus cleaners. For example, you can call Nelly Mathibe at 0725585843 for Putco Pretoria / Tshwane.
- Submit your application: Once you have identified a suitable job opening, you can submit your application through the respective job search websites or the company’s official website. Make sure to provide all the required documents and information as specified in the job listing.
- Wait for a response: After submitting your application, you may need to wait for a response from the employer. The interview process at Putco Bus Services has been reported to take 1-3 years in some cases. However, this may not be the typical experience for all applicants.
- Prepare for the interview: If you are invited for an interview, research the company and the role you are applying for, and prepare relevant questions to ask during the interview. You can also ask for advice from others who have interviewed at Putco or similar companies.
HOW TO APPLY?
Email Your CVs to: LebogangA@putco.co.za