R3,500 per month
- Internship position
- Posted 15 Jan 2024 by AJ Personnel
- Expires in 33 days
- Job 2551196
ABOUT THE POSITION
SASSA, in partnership with the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA) and Wits Health Consortium (WHC), has an Internship opportunity for 100 unemployed TVET College Learners who will be based at SASSA Offices in various provinces as indicated below:
- Pretoria (1), Gauteng (11), North West (11), Limpopo (11) Kwa Zulu Natal (11), Western Cape (11), Northern Cape (11), Eastern Cape (11), Mpumalanga (11) and Free State (11)
- Internship (18 months fixed term)
Main purpose of the Internship:
- To provide unemployed learners who have completed their N6 theory from a TVET College with 18 months of workplace experience in their related field of study in order to graduate.
- The focus will be on HR, Finance, Business Administration, Communications, Customer Care, ICT and related fields of study
- N6 Certificate or statement of results from TVET College
- Candidates must provide a letter from the TVET College confirming the learner requires 18 months of work experience
- Candidates must be South African Citizens residing within a reasonable proximity of the SASSA office of placement
- Candidates must be unemployed
- R 3 500 per month
- Successfully complete a minimum of eighteen months’ workplace training at the SASSA Office of placement
- To comply with all administrative requirements of the internship timeously
- Ensure that their log book is completed by their mentor timeously
- Provide support to the management team under the supervision of a mentor at SASSA
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- If you do meet the requirements and are short listed, you will receive a LINK from AJ Personnel via email – Please re-apply on the link to go through to the next round of the selection process for these positions.
- Ensure you have the following documents ready to upload on the link:
A detailed updated CV
Copy of your ID (Must be certified not older than 3 months)
N6 Certificate or statement of results
A letter form the TVET College confirming that 18 months of work experience is required
NB: If the above-mentioned documents are not submitted, the application will not be processed
The closing date for this position is: 28 January 20024
- Our Client, Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- No application will be considered after the closing date.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for advertising the advertisement and the first round of the selection process on behalf of their Client Wits Health Consortium, SASSA and the Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority (HWSETA).
- AJ Personnel does not have any other information regarding the positions.
- Computer Skills
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Public / Non-Profit Administration
About The Employer:
Wits Health Consortium (Pty) Limited (“WHC”) is a wholly-owned Company of the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg (South Africa) under its Faculty of Health Sciences. WHC provides Faculty with a legal framework within which to operate the research and other activities necessary to support its academic objectives. In addition, WHC offers a range of products and services to the Academics conducting these activities to assist with the management thereof.
How to Apply?
Career Portal #Graduates24 #Learnerships Available #Puff and Pass #studentroom