Woolworths is currently offering nine (9) Customer Assistant Vacancies. The job requirements include proficiency in English and availability and flexibility to work various shifts. Interested applicants can apply through the provided application link, and the closing date is ongoing.
The requirements for the Customer Assistant Vacancies at Woolworths include the following:
- Proficiency in English.
- Availability and flexibility to work different shifts.
- Relevant working experience in a similar environment will be advantageous.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Demonstrates self-discipline with regards to attendance, dress code policy, hygiene, and time-keeping.
In addition, to work at Woolworths, individuals need to meet the minimum age requirement of 16 years old. Depending on the role, certain qualifications may be required, such as having a Certificate III in Retail or a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate.
- Greeting customers with a smile and acknowledging their presence.
- Providing exceptional customer service at the till points, creating a positive and lasting impression.
- Demonstrating a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Offering available services such as utility bill payments and airtime.
- Meeting customer needs and expectations through active listening and offering relevant advice.
- Processing till transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized till point.
- Replenishing stock on the sales floor while adhering to hygiene and cold chain standards.
- Demonstrating product knowledge and highlighting features and benefits.
- Reporting suspicious activity and shrinkage.
- Maintaining awareness of red flag processes.
How to apply:
Candidates are encouraged to apply on JobJack for Woolworths vacancies.