Matjhabeng Municipality is seeking young people with the necessary qualifications from a variety of areas to enroll in a Road Traffic and Law Enforcement (NQF Level 4) certificate program. This is a component of the Municipality’s resolve to confront the elevated
unemployment among our young people and giving them the chance to improve their skills.
The Municipality extends an invitation to unemployed youngsters between the ages of 18 and 35 who meet the necessary qualifications in order to participate in a learnership program in road traffic law enforcement. The training will take place over the course of a year and be given by Matjhabeng Traffic Traning Academy.
MINIMUM SETTINGS NEEDED:
People in South Africa with a valid driver’s license, a Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate, and SAPS Clearance results
- The Municipality is not obligated to offer a permanent position after completion of the
training; candidates will be required to undergo extensive physical training, whilst at the
Academy and training in accordance with the Firearm and Ammunitions Act.
- Successful candidates will be required to wear a uniform, work shifts and in all weather
- Only candidates residing in Matjhabeng will be accommodated. Proof of residential
address and verification of residence will be conducted before any appointment.
Enquiries regarding the above positions can be forwarded to Mr. N. Mtirara @ 057 391 3119
SEE ALSO: Download the NEW Z83 Form (Editable)
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to forward a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including the necessary
documentation (i.e. original certified copies of qualifications) to The Senior Manager Human Resources,
P.O Box 708 Welkom 9460 or may hand it to the Matjhabeng Municipal Main Buildings.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify any applicant.
- A candidate who canvasses any Councillor and / or Senior Official for preference will be disqualified
immediately from the selection process or from appointment.
- Matjhabeng Municipality complies with affirmative action in terms of the Employment Equity Act (Act 55 of 1998)
NB: Take note that the closing date has been extended to 09 February 2024.
CLOSING DATE: 09 FEBRUARY 2024
Please note: If applicants are not contacted for an interview within six weeks after the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful. The Matjhabeng Municipality reserves the right not to fill any advertised position(s).
ADV. L. NGOQO